Solaris is a world-class medical garment manufacturer that specializes in custom and standard sized therapeutic garments for swelling. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, world-class garments and innovations, and the continuing relationships we’ve developed with both patients and professionals. Solaris specializes in compression for lymphedema, venous disease, wound care and acute edema.
Solaris lines of products include ReadyWrap, Tribute, Caresia, Exo and Swell Spots.
- ReadyWrap medical binders are the perfect alternative to elastic compression hosiery. And with standard size foot, calf, knee, and thigh units, you can get an off-the-shelf full-leg solution that offers a "custom" fit.
- Thanks to your feedback, every ReadyWrap now features a tri-color strapping system that makes application even easier. Simply match the colored straps together and you're done!
- We looked at every angle and detail when we were designing ReadyWrap. That's how we know the design and low-stretch materials enhance contouring and provide a superior fit.
- The ReadyWrap foot unit is simpler than ever! The left and right foot specific design improves contouring, eases application, and fits into most shoes.
- Now you can have full foot coverage with ReadyWrap Foot and Toe units. The Toe unit also features digit spacers and individual straps so you can adjust compression over your toes.
- Tribute custom lymphedema garments are a fundamental part of a successful lymphedema management program. Tribute provides unparalleled custom support while you sleep by maintaining gains made in therapy, decreasing treatment time, increasing compliance, treating indurated tissue, allowing for normal sleeping posture, stimulating initial lymphatics, protecting limbs, supporting lax tissue, and more! You can rest assured you're in good hands with Tribute.
- We're the only lymphedema nightware manufacturer that we know of to commission and utilize sophisticated pressure mapping technology to develop bi-directional flow gradient compression to help maximize therapeutic outcomes. But that's not the only aspect of Tribute garments that have been thoroughly developed; we've also spent countless hours and conducted numerous tests on virtually every detail, from our unique foam particle blend, to our proprietary fabric that supports tissue health by providing moisture and thermal management to keep every Tribute owner cool, dry, and comfortable!
- The custom designed Tribute's foam channels apply directional or bidirectional compression to the tissues while unique foam particles nestle into tissue to create localized tissue stretch and pressure differential. This tissue stretch opens the initial lymphatic gaps to encourage re-absorbtion of interstitial fluids and particles. This means that Tribute helps move fluid where it needs to go to prevent swelling throughout the night.
- Since each Tribute is custom designed to fit your unique needs, there are thousands of style possibilities! For simplicity though, we've divided our Tribute line into four style types: Upper Extremity (Fingertips to Axilla), Lower Extremity (Toes to Groin), Trunk and Torso, and Head and Neck. So no matter where you may have swelling, there's a Tribute for you.
- There's no need to keep track of layers upon layers of bandaging supplies anymore! Caresia simplifies your active phase protocols down to two steps: Put on your Caresia. Wrap over it with 2 or more short stretch bandages. That's it. Not only that, but Caresia could help you save hours of time each week compared to traditional short-stretch bandaging as well!
- After bandages have been applied, Caresia's specially designed foam channels apply directional or bidirectional compression to the tissues while unique foam particles nestle into tissue to create localized tissue stretch and pressure differential. This tissue stretch opens the initial lymphatic gaps to encourage re-absorbtion of interstitial fluids and particles. This means that Caresia helps move fluid where it needs to go, no matter where you go!
- Everyone living with lymphedema is unique, that's why Caresia bandage liners are available in over 30 styles and sizes of upper and lower extremity garments. Whether your swelling is limited to your hand, or you need full leg coverage, Caresia has you covered.
- ExoStrong is our new line of off-the-shelf, flat-knit, gradient compression garments. Not only are they soft and durable, but they also provide maximum containment and cost a fraction of custom lymphedema garments. Available in black or beige and in Arm Sleeve (12 sizes), Glove (4 sizes), Below Knee (15 sizes), and Thigh High (15 sizes).
- ExoSoft is our line of comfortable circular-knit gradient compression garments. Our ExoSoft arm sleeve rated #1 in a blind product comparison by therapists and fitters alike (view the comparison results).
- ExoSheer are discreet compression garments that provide relief for tired, achy legs and help prevent mild swelling.
- ExoFusion looks like a regular sock, but it's more than that. It simplifies the way you use compression by providing a focused compression over your foot.
Solaris Swell Spots
- Sometimes bandaging and compression garments aren't able to accommodate particularly problematic areas of swelling. That's where Swell Spots fit. Each Swell Spot was professionally designed to help address particularly troublesome areas of edema, whether it's filling concavities, contouring over and around prominences, or just padding bony areas, Swell Spots are little helpers that offer big relief!
- Swell Spots utilize the same core principles of fluid dynamics and lymphatic stimulation as our Tribute and Caresia lymphedema products. When used with your bandaging or compression garment protocol, Swell Spots' unique foam particles nestle into tissue to create localized tissue stretch and pressure differential. This tissue stretch opens initial lymphatic gaps to encourage re-absorbtion of interstitial fluids and particles. This means Swell Spots help break up fibrosis and move fluid where it needs to go!