JoViPak is a socially responsible manufacturer of products used to treat acute and chronic edema and related venous insufficiency. We create compression garments, liners, and pads, and have been successfully doing so for over 15 years.
Founded by JoAnn Rovig, a renowned lymphedema therapist, an educator, and a cancer survivor, JoViPak has been a leader in the industry since its inception. Based in Seattle, WA, our products are made from the highest quality natural and organic materials and are manufactured exclusively in the USA.
JoViPak products can be found all over the world and we are proud of our ability to serve both domestic and international communities. Thanks to input from doctors, therapists, and patients, we continue to innovate and add new products to our line and are focused on staying at the forefront of our industry.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHT - THE BELLISSE COMPRESSURE COMFORT GARMENT
An innovative approach to chest wall and breast edema following breast or chest surgery. Don't confuse this revolutionary “compression garment” with a mastectomy bra. This is a medical compression garment that facilitates drainage of excess lymphatic fluid in the chest and breast area following breast cancer, and other chest or truncal surgeries. It addresses the specific needs of women with lymphedema, post-surgical discomfort, and post-radiation edema and/or fibrosis as it provides:
- Gentle compression all around the torso, while directing lymphatic load to an alternate functional pathway
- Simplifies the use of specialty pads to address specific areas of breast and chest wall fibrosis
- Ready to wear and available in a large range of sizes with unprecedented adjustability with both a front zipper for easy donning and a variable position back closure
- Attractive shape that can be worn comfortably day and night, soft to the skin and smooth while sleeping and unobtrusive under clothing
- Adjustable, comfortable and easy to wear – the perfect solution and fit for sustainable and effective treatment – all day, every day