Starting with its founder, Conrad Jobst, who suffered from venous disease, JOBST® has always had the strongest commitment to improving the quality of life for those with venous disease or swelling related conditions.
We are committed to quality. This quality is reflected in our superior design. A design which is tested with patients and manufactured in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
We consult physicians to ensure that our product is helping their patients. That is why we are the #1 physician recommended brand.
JOBST® Total Satisfaction Guarantee
The innovative approach taken by Conrad Jobst lives on today with our commitment to technological excellence. All our research efforts are directed towards achieving the highest quality, which results in outstanding compression products:
- Designed to deliver comfort, health and style for higher assurance of medical efficacy
- Higher user satisfaction and compliance
Customers and Health Care Professionals Involvement
A strategy for shared success achieved through:
- Experience and use tests by medical professionals
- Focus groups
- Anonymous comparative tests
- Fit and wear tests
- In-home use tests with patients
The JOBST® Textile Research Laboratory
- This facility is the driving force behind the innovation, dynamic development and excellent quality standards of JOBST medical compression stockings.
Highest Efficacy and Safety for Our Customers
- At JOBST®, the quality system incorporates a design control process, which verifies that products meet or surpass customer expectations. It validates that they can be consistently produced in manufacturing. To achieve this standard, every JOBST® employee is part of our quality assurance system.
JOBST® has the complete range of bandage products and compression garments for the management of lymphedema.
These products are designed with the patient and therapist in mind to offer a comprehensive range of compression products in conjunction with the MLD therapy. For more information, click on the links below.