The CircAid® Legacy
After raising three children and suffering from lymphedema for years, Hertha Shaw had to rest and elevate her leg every few hours. Despite seeking help from many vascular specialists, Hertha still found her condition worsening and her job in jeopardy. Frank Shaw, her husband and an engineer, was also a successful inventor. When he saw the pain his wife was in, he knew he had to find a solution. The result was the first patented CircAid legging (short for circulation aid). It literally put his wife back on her feet to resume a normal, active life. This core technology would evolve into today’s CircAid Medical Products, Inc., run by Frank and Hertha's daughter, Sandra Shaw.
- Juxta-Fit™ Premium 24 hour compression garments in standard and custom sizes for the leg and foot for the treatment of Lymphedema; our best value with a 12 - 18 month life span. All Juxta-Fit™ Premium garments feature the Built-In Pressure System™ (BPS™) to ensure consistent gradient compression levels.
- Juxta-Fit™ Essentials 24 hour compression garments for the arm, leg, and foot for the treatment of Lymphedema; an economical alternative to the Juxta-Fit™ Premium line with a six month life span. All Juxta-Fit™ Essentials garments feature the Built-In Pressure System™ (BPS™) to ensure consistent gradient compression levels. CircAid® is proud to announce the newest members of the Juxta-Fit™ line of products: the Juxta-Fit™ Essentials Standard Upper Legging with Knee.
- Juxta-Lite™ 24 hour compression garments for the leg and foot for the treatment of Venous Disease. Choose the perfect alternative to compression stockings and bandaging. Juxta-Lite™ allows you to adjust to your prescribed compression level.
- Graduate™ Padded assured gradient nighttime compression garments for the leg and foot for the treatment of Lymphedema.
- Measure-Up™ Padded assured gradient nighttime compression garments for the arm for the treatment of Lymphedema.
- Juxta-CURES™ Compression Ulcer Recovery System™ for the clincal treatment of Venous Stasis Ulcers. Introducing a new alternative to multi-layer bandaging for clinical use that offers significant time, cost and therapeutic advantages!